A delicious, meaty recipe to give your dog the best start to the day, Lily’s Kitchen Great British Breakfast Recipe is full of all the classic flavours of a Full English brekky, including delicious venison sausage meat, eggs and beans.
Made with only wholesome, natural ingredients including freshly prepared meat, hearty potatoes, tasty haricot beans and body-boosting botanical herbs, Lily’s Kitchen Great British Breakfast Recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition. This luxury recipe is also grain free, providing an easily digestible, allergy-friendly dinner packed with great taste, heaps of goodness and no artificial nasties or unnecessary fillers. With a hearty taste full of tasty and nutritious ingredients, it contains select natural herbs chosen for their benefit to your dog’s health, ensuring each tray or can provides an utterly irresistible dinner that gives your dog all the energy they need for the day.
- A delicious, fishy dinner packed full of fresh, hearty and wholesome ingredients
- Includes freshly prepared venison sausage, ham, potatoes and beans
- Complete and balanced, to support good health and condition
- With botanical herbs and vitamins and minerals to support organ function, strong immune health, healthy joints and more
- With wholesome sources of fibre and added herbs for healthy digestion and fresher breath
- Grain-free, with no beef, wheat, soya or dairy
- Truly delicious, gently steam cooked to lock in all the natural flavour, scent and goodness
- No artificial nasties to ensure proper food and real nutrition
- Choose from:
- 10x150g foil trays
- 6x400g cans
Composition: 60% Freshly Prepared: Venison Sausage Meat (40%); Ham (20%); Haricot Beans (4%), Potatoes (5%), Whole Egg Powder (1%), Minerals, Herbs, Parsley (0.1%), Herbs & botanicals: Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Celery Seed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Seaweed, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin D3 200iu, Vitamin E E 20mg, Zinc 25mg, Copper 1mg, Manganese 1.4mg, Calcium 0.75mg. Locust Bean Gum 1g.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 10.4%, Fat 7.3%, Ash 2.1%, Fibre 0.4%, Moisture 77%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.