A delicious, natural recipe for adult cats, MEOWING HEADS Paw Lickin’ Chicken provides complete and balanced nutrition, keeping your cat in their very best condition and thriving through adult life.
Featuring a 100% natural recipe with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, MEOWING HEADS is full of delicious, real food ingredients including 51% free-run chicken. It supports healthy digestion, and has a unique anti-hairball, taurine-enriched formula that is easy to digest and ideal for all breeds. It contains no artificial nasties, instead made with healthy, natural ingredients such as seaweed, brown rice, tomato and carrots for their natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Approved by vets, it’s perfect for feeding alone or alongside a balanced, healthy wet food to add variety to mealtimes.
- A delicious, complete and balanced natural recipe for all adult cats
- Made with 52% free run chicken, with tasty salmon and other natural ingredients
- Taurine enriched, ensuring essential nutrients for feline health
- With a unique anti-hairball formula supporting the healthy and safe passage of ingested fur
- Supports healthy digestion with an easy to digest, protein-rich recipe
- With added seaweed and salmon oil, delivering beneficial omega 3 and 6 fats to support a healthy and glossy skin and coat
- With cranberry, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy urinary tract
- Enriched with key vitamins and minerals to support good health, optimum condition and vitality
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Approved by vets for all adult cats
Composition: Chicken (32%), Brown Rice, Dried Chicken (17%), Dried Fish (Salmon, Tuna & Blue Whiting) (9%), Dried Chicken Egg (8%), Oats, Chicken Gravy (2%), Salmon Oil, Chicken Fat (1%), Yeasts, Malt Extract, Cellulose, Minerals, Seaweed, Tomato, Carrot, Cranberry.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Additives (per kg): Amino Acids: Methionine 1,120mg, Taurine 1040mg Vitamins: Vitamin A 26,670 IU, Vitamin D3 560 IU, Vitamin E 200 mg. Trace Elements: Zinc as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 89mg, Iron (as Iron (ll) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 80mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5mg
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 36%, Crude Fat 18%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Omega-6 3%, Omega-3 0.8%
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.