Delicious, crunchy snacks for your dog, our Natural Pig Snouts are 100% natural and simply air dried, offering a nutritious, longer-lasting meaty chew that’s great for teeth, skin and strength!
Suitable for all breeds, with a deliciously crunchy, chewy texture dogs love, our natural Pig Snouts are simply air-dried snouts, sourced from EU and UK pigs. They naturally support strong, clean and healthy teeth and are grain and gluten-free with zero additives or artificial nasties. They contain a rich source of natural oils that help to encourage healthy skin, shiny fur and provide a great energy source, and they contain a high percentage of natural pork protein that supports strong muscles, essential energy and strong bones.
- Delicious, all-natural air-dried pig snouts
- Sourced from EU and UK pigs, simply air-dried
- A healthy and tasty reward or treat, rich in protein, healthy oils and key minerals
- Air dried to perfection, offering crunchy, chewy textures dogs love
- Supports healthy teeth naturally
- Easily digestible, with no grains, gluten or artificial nasties
- Suitable for all breeds, encouraging natural chewing instincts
- Sold per 200g (pictured), bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
As with all treats, be sure to adjust your dog’s daily feeding amounts to prevent overfeeding. Always ensure access for your pet to clean, fresh water.
Composition: Pig Snouts – 100% Pork.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 65%, Crude Fibre 4.5%, Oils and Fats 16%, Crude Ash 4.3%.
Loose Weight Item: Part of our Loose Weight DELI range, packaged in recyclable packaging in-house, and supplied by the stated weight/quantity.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.