Specially developed as part of the natural Nature First collection from Happy Pet, the Nature First Alfalfa Mini Carrots have been designed to provide hours of entertainment and interaction for your small pet wherever they may play as well as adding interest to their home.
Great for enhancing your pets habitat the Nature First Alfalfa Mini Carrots are made with premium quality 100% natural materials including alfalfa to more closely mimic something they may find in their natural environment. It provides essential enrichment to their lives, helping to prevent boredom and provide them with something tasty and natural to gnaw and chew. Perfect for entertaining any furry little friend, they are an ideal way to encourage your small pet to be more active through play promoting physical and mental stimulation. It also helps to keep their teeth trim and healthy providing daily dental care thanks to natural materials assisting the natural wearing of your small pets’ teeth.
Simply place inside your small pet’s play pen or enclosure to keep them entertained for hours providing a healthy boredom breaking treat and nibbly challenge they’ll love.
- Made with 100% natural materials
- Provides essential enrichment, mimicking something they may find in their natural habitat
- Novelty carrot shape natural toys that are safe to gnaw and chew
- Provides daily dental care assisting the natural wearing of your small pet’s teeth
- Provides emotional and physical stimulation
- Encourages active play keeping your small pet fit and active
- Provides hours of entertainment and interaction
- Helps to prevent boredom
- 3 carrots per pack, approximately 9cm each
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.