Delicious, air-dried whole fish for your dog, our Whole Sprats are a firm favourite, containing no junk or fillers and simply 100% real fish!
Featuring 100% natural, whole Baltic sprats and weighed to order, our JR Whole Sprats are ASC Certified, easy to digest and naturally high in protein. They are perfect for adding to meals, or fed as a tasty treat, training aid or reward, and provide a great source of key omega fatty acids that help to support a strong immune system, healthy skin and coat condition, mobile and active joints and so much more. They are naturally hypoallergenic, with no additives or preservatives, and are an ideal daily snack for all sizes and breeds.
- 100% natural air-dried whole Baltic sprats
- Simply 100% natural, responsibly sourced and ASC Certified whole fish
- Air dried for an irresistibly crunchy texture and to lock in all the natural flavour and nutrition
- Suitable for all breeds, bite-sized for a delicious treat or snack
- ZERO additives and nasties
- Hypoallergenic and with limited ingredients, ideal for dogs suffering with intolerances or sensitivities
- Nourishing and nutritious, rich in Omega 3 and 6 and protein
- Naturally high in protein
- Promotes good oral hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process
- Supports overall good health
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- Priced per 100g, bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Composition: 100% Whole Baltic Sprats. Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 50% Natural Oils & Fats 38% Moisture 7% Ash 1% Salt 0.5%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.