Premium, gourmet bites of real chicken breast, Pet Munchies Chicken Training Treats contain only 100% natural ingredients, making the perfect training aid for dogs.
Delicately baked in bite-sized pieces, Pet Munchies Chicken Training Treats provide a healthy source of a variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, great for keeping your dog healthy while rewarding them with a delicious snack. Naturally low in fat and salt, these handy training treats are grain and gluten free, cooked in their own natural juices for even more flavour. Ideal as a reward or simply for pleasure they are suitable for pups and dogs of all sizes, in a handy resealable pack to keep them fresh and tasty every day.
- Delicious, 100% natural training treats for dogs
- Premium, gourmet snacks, made with real chicken breast
- Contains only human-grade ingredients of the finest quality
- Wheat and gluten free, ideal for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat and salt, aiding weight maintenance and good health
- Rich in natural nutrients, including important amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein
- Delicately baked to perfection in natural juices to retain as many nutrients and as much flavour as possible, locking in all that natural goodness
- ZERO artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- ZERO fillers or meat derivatives
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 4 months of age
- Resealable pack to retain freshness and quality
Chicken Breast 62%, Vegetable Starch, Coconut Glycerin, Albumen, Salt
Crude Protein 30%, Crude Oils and Fats 2.5%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Ash 3.5%, Moisture 28%, Vitamin A 167mg/kg, Vitamin D 0.01mg/kg, Vitamin E 244mg/kg, Copper 46.2mg/kg.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.