Featuring only unchopped, dried timothy grass, our Pillow Wad Timothy Hay ECO Bag is rich in beneficial fibre, and contains larger stems, leaves and seed heads than Meadow Hay, providing the ideal balance of nutrition for little teeth and tummies.
Supporting healthy digestion with high quality, high-fibre, natural timothy grass, our Pillow Wad Timothy Hay ECO Bag is the perfect everyday hay. It is naturally low in protein and calcium and is enjoyed by large appetites as well as the fussiest of eaters. With a tasty aroma it encourages healthy appetite, and features course stalks to encourage natural chewing and support dental hygiene. It’s also now available in planet friendly, 100% plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable packaging, so when it’s empty you can simply pop it straight in the bin!
- A delicious and natural high-fibre grass for small pets
- Dust extracted, and sourced from only trusted UK farmers
- Contains only high-fibre timothy hay supporting healthy digestion
- With coarse stalks for a nutritious, highly palatable feed that supports dental health
- Helps to keep every growing teeth worn down
- Encourages natural chewing
- High in beneficial fibre, essential for keeping the digestive tract healthy and moving
- Perfect for fussy eaters and large appetites
- Particularly ideal for rabbits, chinchillas, degus and guinea pigs!
- 100% biodegradable, compostable and plastic-free!
- Handy 2kg large bag
Composition: Timothy Hay 100%.
Nutritional Value (per 100g): Dry Matter 90%, Crude Fibre 32g, Fat 1.5g, Protein 10g, Calcium 1.5g
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.