A nutritionally complete daily diet for hamsters, SCIENCE Selective Complete Hamster Food is a single-component extruded nugget, ideal for all breeds, including dwarfs.
Designed with a nutritionally complete and balanced recipe, and an all-in-one pellet, SCIENCE Selective Complete Hamster Food prevents selective feeding, and is rich in natural, wholesome ingredients including tasty oats, barley and linseed. These healthy ingredients support a glossy coat, provide essential fibre for healthy digestion, and help to keep your hamster in optimum condition. It also provides balanced protein (19%), helping to promote healthy function, and contains no added sugars or artificial nasties. This vet-recommended recipe helps to maintain a healthy weight, and is fortified with key vitamins and minerals for good health and a tasty meal every day.
- A delicious and nutritionally complete recipe
- Suitable for hamsters of all breeds, including dwarfs
- A complete, all-in-one extruded pellet for complete and balanced feeding every day
- Highly palatable and rich in natural ingredients
- With wholesome oats and barley for a healthy source of natural fibre, supporting healthy digestion
- With added linseed for essential Omega fatty acids, supporting healthy heart, skin and coat and overall condition
- With key vitamins to support a healthy immune system, gut health, organ function, eyesight and more
- Recommended by vets
- Helps to maintain healthy weight, and provides an easily digestible recipe
- No added sugars or artificial nasties
- Handy resealable pack to keep feed fresh, tasty and nutritious
Feeding Guide: The average adult hamster will require between 5g and 10g per day. Fresh water should always be available. Please store in a cool, dry place.
Composition: Ground Wheat, Ground Soya Bean Meal Ground Barley, Ground Oats, Ground Dried Locust Bean Husks, Whole Bean Linseed, Soya Bean Oil, Hydrolysed Yeast.
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vitamin A 20000iu, Vitamin D3 2000iu, Iron 50mg, Calcium 1.5mg, Copper 7.5mg, Manganese 30mg, Zinc 100mg, Sodium 0.25mg.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 19%, Fibre 5%, Fat Content 5%, Inorganic Matter 5.5%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.6%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.