A delicious recipe designed for junior rabbits, SCIENCE Selective Junior Rabbit Food contains extra protein, helping to support the growth and development of your young rabbit.
Fortified with a healthy bend of amino acids, vitamins and natural herbs, SCIENCE Selective Junior Rabbit Food helps to give your young bunny the best start in life, naturally, also acting as an ideal recipe for pregnant and lactating does.
Made with natural ingredients in a single component extruded nugget for a balanced diet, SCIENCE Selective Junior Rabbit Food is a daily diet for all breeds, up to 20 weeks of age. It is also suitable for dwarf breeds, with no added sugars and a low calorie content to help prevent obesity. It’s higher protein level (17%) supports healthy muscle growth, with the inclusion of balanced calcium and phosphorus to support strong teeth and bones, prebiotics and high fibre for gut and digestive health, and added vitamins and minerals to keep your small pet healthy and happy.
- A highly palatable daily diet for all junior rabbits
- Also suitable for pregnant and lactating does
- Higher in protein to support healthy growth and development
- With amino acids for growing rabbits to build a strong immune system
- With linseed, a natural source of omega fats for healthy skin and coat
- With high fibre to support healthy teeth and digestive health
- With no added sugars, and a low calorie content to preven excessive weight
- An extruded nugget to ensure a balanced diet
- With added vitamins and minerals for good health
- Rich in natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
Best fed freely, however weight and wellbeing should be regularly monitored. Allow 40-50g/kg of bodyweight per rabbit per day. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool, dry place.
Alfalfa, Wheat, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheatfeed, Flaked Peas, Spinach, Linseed, Soy Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate.
Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Iron E1 50mg, Iodine E2 1.5mg, Copper E4 7.5mg, Manganese E5 30mg, Zinc E6 100mg, Selenium E8 0.25mg.
Crude Protein 17%, Crude Fibre 19%, Crude Oils and Fats 4%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 0.8%, Sodium 0.3%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.