A delicious, meaty recipe for hedgehogs, Spikes Meaty Feast Sausage contains only 100% natural ingredients, including tasty chicken and pork.
Designed to support the health and condition of hedgehogs, Spikes Meaty Feast is a wheat and gluten-free, natural recipe, suitable for all ages. It can be fed alone or with other foods from the Spike’s World range, and contains wholesome rice for a source of slow-release energy. With added chicory extract, it also helps to aid digestion and can be fed regularly to encourage hedgehogs to visit all year round.
- A delicious, meaty recipe for hedgehogs
- Made with tasty pork and chicken, with added rice and chicory extract
- Provides slow-release energy
- Aids healthy digestion and good condition
- Wheat and gluten free
- No artificial nasties, only 100|% natural ingredients
- Easy to feed, in a convenient tube
- A very tasty recipe to attract wild hedgehogs to your garden
- VAT free (UK)
Top Tips for Hedgehog Health:
- Cultivate a wild corner in your garden to make your hedgehog feel at home
- Avoid using slug pellets if possible
- Leave a ramp or slope out of your pond so hogs can climb out
- Make a hedgehog highway. Ensuring hedgehogs can pass from garden to garden is extremely important
- Hogs seen in daylight are usually hungry, thirsty or ill. When in doubt, contact your local hedgehog hospital
- Leave food and water out in shallow dishes each evening at dusk
Feeding Guide: Place the food in a shallow dish and put out before dusk in a quiet area of the garden along with a shallow dish of water. A mature hedgehog can eat 100 – 150g of wet food per night. If you find food is being left then reduce the amount left out. The tray can be refrigerated for up to 48 hours after opening.
Chicken (40%), Pork (30%), Brown Rice (2%), Rice Flour (2%), Minerals, Chicory Extract (0.25%)
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 3500 IU, Vitamin D3 350 IU, Vitamin E 35mg. Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 15mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate): 5mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate): 1.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous): 0.3mg, Selenium (Sodium selenite): 0.02mg.
Crude Protein 8.5%, Crude Fat 7.5%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 2.5%, Moisture 83%. Calorie Content 92kcal/100g.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.