Encouraging happy, healthy, fit dogs all over the UK, SPORTSPET Tennis Balls have been specially designed for dogs, providing an ultra-bouncy toy perfect for games of fetch anytime and anywhere.
Made with high-quality, natural and Japanese rubber, SPORTSPET Tennis Balls are like no other on the market. They offer an extremely durable, high-bounce toy perfect for fun-filled games of fetch for all larger breeds, encouraging active play and healthy activity. Rigorously tested, the unique, pet-friendly design ensures maximum fun for your dog, with safety in mind too thanks to non-abrasive felt material that is gentle on teeth and gums. They are available in an assortment of sizes, suited to all breeds, with vibrant yellow colouring to ensure high visibility wherever you are playing.
- High-bounce tennis balls for dogs of all ages and sizes
- Made with non-abrasive felt, and a combination of natural and Japanese rubber for a high-quality design
- Ensures long-lasting fun, while being gentle on teeth and gums
- Extremely durable and offering a high bounce for even more fun
- CE and EN71 certified, meaning they are safe for play with children too, great for hours of family fun!
- Non-toxic, ensuring safe play every time
- Available in a range of sizes, suited to all breeds:
- Mini 4pk – Approximately 4.5cm/2″ diameter
- Regular 3pk OR 12pk – Approximately 6.4cm/2.5″ diameter
- Large 2pk – Approximately 8cm/3″ diameter
- XL (Single) – Approximately 12.7cm/5″ diameter
EAN: 5038483198667, 5038483198391, 5038483199084, 5038483198384, 5038483198377
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.