Made with high quality, nutritious ingredients, our Suet to Go 50 Premium Suet Balls feature a premium insect recipe, made with delicious dried insects, perfect for refilling your supply!
An ideal high-energy treat for year-round feeding, Suet to Go 50 Premium Suet Balls are particularly beneficial during breeding months and winter. They are made with tasty, high fat suet, with no nets for safety and convenience. They can be fed whole, broken up or fed out of a specially designed fat ball/suet roll feeder, such as our Walter Harrisons Flip Top Fat Ball Feeder! Each box features 50 premium suet balls.
- A healthy, nutritious and convenient feed for wild birds
- Attracts a variety of garden birds
- Suitable for year round feeding
- Made with high quality suet and dried insects including mealworms
- Great for feeding in winter and during breeding season, providing essential energy for birds
- With no nets for safety and convenience
- Can be fed in a variety of ways, including ground feeding, table feeding and fat ball feeder feeding
- Handy, eco-friendly refill box for less plastic packaging
- 50 balls per box
Feeding Instructions: Place suet balls in a suet ball feeder at a safe distance from predators. Great for most garden birds including woodpeckers, blue tits, robins and long-tailed tits.
Composition: Wheat Flour, Beef Fat, Millet Seed, Linseed, Rapeseed, Peanut Flour, Dried Mealworms.
Analytical Constituents: Fat 29%, Protein 9%, Crude Fibre 0.8%. Crude Ash 1%, Moisture 9%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.