A deep green, lush herb mix for small pets, Sweet Green Herb Salad combines tasty, natural, air dried herbs and forage including delicious dandelion, marigolds, red clover and mint.
Blended to encourage natural foraging, add interest and encourage healthy activity, the Sweet Green Herb Salad is perfect for scattering around your pet’s enclosure. It is high in nutrients, ideal for adding as a topper to meals for added wholesome goodness, and contains nothing more than 100% natural ingredients, with no grains, artificial nasties or added sugars. It blends a selection of vitamin-rich veggies and tasty herbs, and is great for complementing a healthy and balanced diet for your small pet.
- A tasty mix of natural herbs and vegetables
- Made with only 100% natural ingredients
- ZERO grains, flakes, artificial nasties or added sugars
- Blends tasty veggies such as peas, carrots, beetroot and lucerne
- Contains a delicious blend of nutritious herbs such as dandelion, marigolds and red clover
- Rich in essential fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Ideal as a topper, or to be scattered around the enclosure to encourage natural foraging
- Encourages healthy activity for all small pets
- Great for complementing a healthy diet
- An ideal nutrient-rich topper for a welcomed vitamin boost at feeding time
- High in fibre supporting healthy digestion and good overall health
Feeding Guide: Feed alongside lots of fresh hay, fruits, vegetables and an appropriate feed. A freshwater supply should always be available too.
Composition: Peas, Carrots, Beetroot, Parsley, Lucerne, Mint, Dandelion, Carob Nibs, Marigolds, Melissa, Red Clover.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.