Delicious, healthy “pupcorn” for dogs, The Barking Bakery Doggy Popcorn is the perfect nutritious treat, low in calories and fat and ideal for daily treating.
Naturally popped and turned into fun, crunchy puffs of cheesy corn, The Barking Bakery Doggy Popcorn is a fun way to reward or treat your dog any time of the day, beautifully packaged in an attractive clear plastic tub making it an ideal gift for your favourite canine friend, or tasty treat or reward between meals. It’s made with simple, honest ingredients free from artificial colours and preservatives, using only premium quality ingredients for an irresistible daily treat dog’s adore.
- Made with dog-safe ingredients, with no artificial colours or preservatives
- Irresistible crunchy puffs of cheesy corn
- Beautifully presented in a clear and attractive tub, resealable to retain freshness
- Makes an ideal treat or reward, or gift for your favourite canine companion
- Made with simple, honest and premium quality ingredients
- With a delicious cheese flavouring making it lip-smackingly tasty pupcorn
- Approximately 4 calories per tub
- Food safe and DEFRA approved recipe loved by dogs
- Great for every occasion, including parties, walks or training
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 3 months of age
Note: Treats should be counted as part of your dog’s daily diet, so feeding may need to be varied accordingly when treats are included. Not suitable for puppies under 3 months old. Always ensure a bowl of fresh, clean water is available. Keep out of reach of young children. Not for human consumption.
Price shown is for one tub. Image is to represent two colours of packaging available.
Composition: Corn, Rapeseed Oil, Cheese Flavour
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.