Our best-selling bedding for small pets, Tiny Friends Farm ECO Bedding is super soft on paws and is kind to our planet too, made with sustainable materials and dried using eco-energy!
An eco-friendly and sustainable bedding suitable for all small pets, Tiny Friends Farm ECO Bedding is manufactured right here in Great Britain by Supreme, and is ethically sourced to support our environment. Suitable for all small pets including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, degus, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats and ferrets, it is a versatile product, made with surplus paper that would otherwise have gone into landfill. To ensure sustainability from start to finish, this surplus paper is collected, taken to the farm which is supplied with energy by wind turbines, and dried with eco-friendly biomass boilers providing the energy needed to make this bedding super fluffy, highly absorbent and soft to touch. After use, the product is fully compostable, and the packaging is fully recyclable.
- A virtually dust-free, eco-friendly bedding for small pets
- Controls odours effectively for a fresh smelling, hygienic environment
- Safe for all small pets including Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Degu’s, Hamsters, Mice, Rats, Ferrets and Gerbils
- Highly absorbent and long-lasting
- Soft on paws for ultimate comfort
- Sustainable from start to finish
- Environmentally friendly
- Ethically sourced and manufactured in Great Britain
- Double-compressed for eco-friendly transportation
- Fully compostable
Sustainable from start to finish:
- The surplus from paper mills is collected and taken tot he farm.
- Wind turbines supply energy to the farm
- Biomass boilers provide energy to help thoroughly dry the surplus paper
- The end product is an eco-friendly bedding that’;s high absorbent and soft on paws.
- After use, the product is fully compostable and the packaging is recyclable!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.