The original vegetarian dog food in the UK and still a popular choice, V-Dog Traditional Flakes is a mix of cereal flakes and soya, fortified with vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced recipe for your dog.
Free from artificial colours or flavours, V-Dog Traditional Flakes is Vegetarian Society Approved, and now also contains Taurine and L-carnitine for a healthy heart and healthy joints.
- With essential vitamins and minerals for healthy wellbeing
- With taurine and L-carnitine, important nutrients helping to regulate heart function and metabolise fats for muscle strength and stamina
- Free from artificial colours or preservatives
- Maintains a healthy coat with the addition of essential fatty acids
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones, with added calcium
- A selection of natural, wholesome and healthy ingredients providing your pet with balanced nutrition for a healthy and active lifestyle when combined with regular exercise
- Registered with the UK Vegan and Vegetarian Societies due to its exclusion from animal products, by-products and derivatives as ingredients. Not tested on animals. Also approved by Peta UK.
Composition: Wheat, Barley, Maize, Textured vegetable (soya) protein, High protein soya, Soya oil, Vitamins and Minerals.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.