Delicious, natural venison tendons simply air dried, these irresistibly chewy treats are perfect as a reward or snack, packed with nutrients and ethically sourced, with world-leading animal welfare standards.
Bursting with natural flavour and goodness to keep your dog happy and healthy, our natural Venison Tendons are of the finest quality, completely free from antibiotics, grains, gluten, artificial nasties and hormones. A single-protein, longer-lasting chew, they are great for supporting strong jaws and clean teeth, providing natural flossing action when chewed. Naturally low in fat and easily digestible, they are ideal for all adult dogs, providing natural dental benefits and a healthy source of key amino acids, vitamins, minerals and protein with every chomp and chew.
- Delicious, 100% natural air dried venison tendons
- Perfect for treating and rewarding, as well as feeding as part of a raw or barf diet
- Rich in natural nutrients, including key vitamins and minerals for good health
- A great source of protein, and low fat content to support optimum condition
- Supports a healthy, natural diet for all dogs
- A longer lasting natural dental chew, supporting healthy teeth and a strong jaw
- With 100% venison, a novel protein source great for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- NO antibiotics, hormones, grains, gluten or artificial nasties
- Handy resealable pack to retain freshness and flavour
- Supplied per 100g, and weighed to order
- Approximately 5-7 tendons in varying size per 100g
Composition: Venison Tendons 100%. Nutritional Analysis: TBC.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.