A delicious, healthy, new and improved formula, VetIq Healthy Bites Odour Care Treats are part of an advanced, functional range of daily snacks for small pets, designed to help control hutch & cage odours.
Developed by animal nutritionists to reduce and control odours, VetIQ Healthy Bites Odour Care Treats support your small pet’s health, with added vitamins and essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Consisting of a crunchy cereal outer shell and smooth, creamy, healthy centre, they are great for feeding daily to help control cage & hutch odours, with no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar, and available in a resealable pack to retain treat freshness.
- A delicious, healthy, natural snack for small pets
- Made with high-quality ingredients, including essential vitamins and omega fatty acids
- Supports overall health and wellbeing, while helping to reduce hutch & cage odours
- A tasty, crispy cereal outer shell and soft, creamy centre packed full of healthy, body boosting ingredients
- No added sugars
- Soya free
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Resealable pack to retain freshness
- Deliciously tasty bite-sized treats for daily feeding
- For all small animals
- 18 servings per pack
Directions for Daily Use. Suitable for pets over 10 weeks of age/weaned.
- Hamsters & Mice: 1 bite per day
- Rats: 1-2 bites per day
- Guinea Pigs & Gerbils: 2 bites per day
- Rabbits: 2-4 bites per day
Cereals, Oils and Fats (1.5% Omega 3, 3.7% Omega 6), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (Yucca Schidigera 0.25%), Minerals.
Additives (per kg):
Technological Additive: Natural Antioxidant. Nutritional Additives: Vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol) 112mg, Vitamin A 2000IU, Vitamin D3 300IU. Sensory Additives: Natural Flavouring, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein 13.5%, Crude Fat 27.4%, Crude Ash 1.8%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Moisture 9.0%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.