A delicious reward featuring sustainable insect protein, the Vitakraft Insect Stick is the perfect option for all dogs, particularly those with sensitive digestion or allergies, and is based on one of our best-selling treats, the Vitakraft Beef Stick!
Featuring a delicious, limited-ingredient recipe with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, the Vitakraft Insect Stick features 2 semi-moist meaty sticks, smoked using the cold-smoking process which naturally preserves the goodness within. Consistently sustainable, the production of insects is significantly more environmentally friendly than conventional meat production, with lower CO2 emissions, reduced use of space and more, making it a great alternative for all breeds.
- Delicious semi-moist treat sticks for your dog
- Made with over 77% sustainable insect protein, using the larvae of the black soldier fly
- Perfect for rewarding and training, as well as daily treating
- Supports optimum condition and good health
- No artificial preservatives or flavours
- No colours or added sugars
- Easy to break up and portion for smaller dogs or training
- Grain-free, with a limited ingredient recipe
- Ideal for dogs with sensitivities or allergies
- Provides a good source of natural fibre to aid healthy digestion
- A more environmentally friendly alternative to meat treats
- Packaged in handy, freshly-sealed, easy-tear pouches to keep each stick semi-moist and delicious
- 2 single sticks per pack
Composition: Insects 77.7%, vegetable-by-products, minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 15%, Fat Content 12%, Moisture 28%, Ash 8%, Fibre 10%,
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.