Delicious all-natural cheese chews for your dog, YAKERS Yak Milk Chews are long-lasting treats made with love and nothing nasty, still created using traditional Himalayan processes.
Naturally rich in calcium, protein and fibre, YAKERS Yak Milk Chews are natural chews made with Himalayan Yak Milk, combined with a cows milk, a little salt and some lime juice. This naturally coagulates the blend (hardens it), and is a natural handcrafted Himalayan process that continues to be used to this day. The coagulated solids are then compressed in muslin until most of the moisture has been removed, and the formed blocks are then rested, cut and smoke-dried for 28 days. They have an intense flavour dogs love, and a hard, chewy texture that helps to enforce positive chewing habits while strengthening the jaw and keeping teeth clean and healthy. They are naturally low in fat, as the cream is removed from the milk while retaining the natural protein and calcium levels, and come in three sizes to ensure the perfect YAKERS for your dog.
- A delicious, all-natural, long-lasting chew for dogs
- Made using traditional Himalayan methods, combining cream-extracted milk with a little lime juice and salt to harden the chew
- Smoke-dried for 28 days for a unique taste dogs love
- Rich in beneficial nutrition, including protein and calcium to support good health
- Great for dental health, with an intensely chewy texture that helps to fight plaque and tartar
- Enforces positive chewing habits, providing an ideal outlet for your dog to exhibit their natural chewing instincts
- Vegetarian, gluten and grain free, and with ZERO fillers, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Made with 99.9% Yak and Cows Milk, with a little lime juice and salt
- Low in fat, great for incorporating into your dog’s daily nutrition and diet
- Handcrafted in the Himalayas, for an irresistible chew and guaranteed quality
- With a hard texture that encourages your dog to chew and work for their treat, providing a stimulating chewing activity that keeps them entertained and occupied
- Provides essential enrichment and stimulation, contributing to your dog’s overall health and wellbeing
- Extremely long-lasting for some dogs, with a hard texture that your dog needs to soften and work at before they’re rewarded
- Completely edible – Pop the small end pieces remaining in the microwave for 30-60 seconds to puff them up… just like Pork Scratchings!
- Totally chompable, with an all-natural formulation suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Available in three sizes:
- Small – 5025716014757, Recommended for miniature and small breed dogs
- Medium – 5025716014719, Recommended for medium breed dogs
- Extra Large – 5025716014726, Recommended for large and giant breeds
Feeding Guide: Please supervise your pet when feeding YAKERS, and always ensure fresh drinking water is available. Once your dog has enjoyed the YAKERs, take the remaining small end piece and place it in the microwave on high for 3o to 60 seconds until it puffs up. Allow to cool, then give it back to your dog to finish the treat. YAKERS are suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age.
Composition: Yak and Cow Milk 99.9%, Lime Juice, Salt. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils and Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 5.9%, Moisture 10%.
NB: A small amount of lime juice and salt is added to the recipe to harden the milk before it is compressed into blocks. Due to these being a natural product that is smoke dried for a number of days, colours may vary slightly from one chew to another. The shape will also vary as this is a natural product.
EAN: 5025716014757, 5025716014719, 5025716014726
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.