Specially developed to support dogs with itchy or sensitive skin, YuMOVE Itching Skin & Coat Care Oil, previously YuDerm Itching Dog, helps to calm, soothe and stop the urge to scratch, all while supporting healthy skin from within.
Combining a nutritious and skin-supporting blend of natural oils, YuMOVE Itching Skin & Coat Care Oil is a premium quality daily food supplement that is easy to feed and tastes delicious too. It is ideal for dogs prone to feeling itchy, with the right blend of omega 3 and 6 oils that can help to soothe and calm itchy and sensitive skin, while supporting the skin’s natural defences and nourishing with every dose.
Cold Pressed Salmon Oil: The finest quality from the crystal clear fjords of Norway, from fishing boat to bottle ready in less than an hour. It enriches the recipe with essential Omega 3, helping to soothe and calm sensitive skin.
Golden Flax: With high levels of essential Omega 3 oils from Golden Flax seed support and strengthen your dog’s hair follicles to help them keep hold of their hair for longer. This improves your dog’s coat condition and helps to reduce moulting.
Starflower: Just like in people, canine skin is continually recycling and renewing. If this natural process isn’t working as efficiently as possible, it can result in poor skin health. Specially selected Omega 6 from Borage aids the natural renewal process, nourishing and helping to replenish your dog’s skin, improving both skin condition and coat growth.
Vitamin E: YuMOVE Itching contains the natural antioxidant, Vitamin E, from natural plant sources to mop up free radicals and support the skin’s defences.
- A premium quality skin and coat supplement for dogs
- An ideal daily supplement for dogs prone to feeling itchy, or suffering with sensitive skin
- Ideal for dogs suffering with hayfever, providing relief for irritated skin
- Naturally delicious, made with only natural ingredients in their purest form
- Packed with the finest natural ingredients, including cold-pressed finest Salmon Oil
- Combines the right blend of Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils to really help itchy dogs
- Supports overall skin health, while calming sensitive skin
- Helps to reduce the urge to itch and scratching, as well as reduce moulting
- With Omega 3 oils from Golden Flax Seed, strengthening your dog’s hair to support a healthy, glossy coat
- Nourishes skin from within, with Vitamin E providing essential antioxidant action
- Rich in Omega 6, with added Vitamin E to support natural defences
- Works in as little as 4-6 weeks
- Trusted by breeders and vets
- Simply add to food daily for effective results and healthy skin and coat
- Easy feed, pump-bottle liquid formula for convenient daily administration
- 500ml bottle
Feeding Guide: To start with, try using half the daily recommendation for the first week before moving up to the recommended amount for your dog, as it’s important to give your dog time to get used to new things you introduce to their diet. Below is the feeding guide per day.
0-5kg: 1 Pump 5-10kg: 2 Pumps
11-20kg: 3 Pumps
21-30kg: 4 Pumps 31-40kg: 5 Pumps
40kg PLUS: 6 Pumps
It is important to give your dog time to get used to new things you introduce into their diet, so try using half the daily recommendation for the first week.
Composition: Fish Oil, Golden Flax, Salmon Oil, Starflower
Nutritional; Additives: Vitamin E
Analytical Constituents: Fat Content 96%, Protein 0.2%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Crude Ash 0.1%, Omega 3 and 6 Oils 65%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.