Our Mia was treated to some homemade Peamutt Butter biscuits this weekend which certainly went down a treat!
These biscuits were super easy to make and only took 20 minutes to whip up. We used a 4cm circle cookie cutter which made approximately 60 biscuits, but these can be enjoyed in all shapes and sizes.
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup of Peamutt Butter (or alternative dog-friendly peanut butters*)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix together the flour, Peamutt Butter and eggs into a bowl until combined.
- Add in a tablespoon at a time of water until the mixture is wet enough to roll out
- Roll out your dough and cut out your biscuits into your desired shape
- Place your biscuits onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes
These biscuits can be stored in a cool, dry place in an air-tight container for approximately 2 weeks just like our own however these can also be frozen for future treating
We hope these go down a treat with your furbaby just like they did with ours!
* dog-friendly peanut butters are free from Xylitol, added salt and sugars. All-natural peanut butters are best suited, however always check the label as recipes can always change. Xylitol is a sugar substitute and is extremely toxic to dogs. When ingested by a dog, this can cause low blood sugar levels, liver failure, seizures or be fatal.
Recipe credit: Thanks to puppyleaks.com