Beautifully hand-crafted, and made with genuine leather, the ANCOL Classic Tan Leather Collar is the perfect walking and fashion accessory for your dog, featuring all the staples a dog collar needs!
Offering durability, quality, style and a trustworthy design, superbly tailored and made in the UK by ANCOL’s skilled workforce, the ANCOL Classic Tan Leather Collar features the finest quality European bridle leather, and is perfect for most breeds. It has a clean, unfussy design that boasts quality, with the ANCOL Classic Collection stamp and signature silver D ring and Buckle, providing an easily adjustable design that can be quickly fitted and removed as required. It also features a convenient, all-weather water-repellent finish, and is a comfortable, non-toxic design that has been equipped with industrial-strength nylon bonded thread stitching on both sides, for added security and safety when worn. Matching leads are also sold separately, providing the perfect walking duo for any outdoor adventure.
- A beautiful, handcrafted classic leather collar
- Made in the UK by Ancol’s skilled workforce
- Made with European bridle leather, an ideal material for collars as it ensures lasting strength
- Weather resistant, with a water-repelling finish
- Extremely comfortable to wear, and soft to the touch
- Simple yet stylish, ensuring a practical, everyday collar you can trust
- Delivers instant style to any dog, while guaranteeing comfort when worn
- Easy to adjust, with an adjustable silver metal buckle ensuring correct fit
- With silver D ring for easy connection of your dog’s lead
- Reliable, highly durable and sturdy, ensuring long-lasting use
- Imprinted with the Heritage logo as a sign of quality and style
- Available in assorted sizes (varying widths – these increase as the collar size increases):
- Size 1 30cm – Fits neck sizes 20-26cm
- Size 2 35cm – Fits neck sizes 26-31cm
- Size 3 40cm – Fits neck sizes 28-36cm
- Size 4 45cm – Fits neck sizes 35-43cm
- Size 5 50cm – Fits neck sizes 39-48cm
- Size 6 55cm – Fits neck sizes 45-54cm
- Size 7 60cm – Fits neck sizes 50-59cm
- Size 8 65cm – Fits neck sizes 55-63cm
Note: As this product is made with natural leather, it is a natural, porous product. If the leather becomes wet, some colour run of the natural dye may happen. Leather collars ought not to be saturated with water. If the lead become saturated, allow it to air-dry naturally and do not use heat to speed up the drying process. To keep the item in tip-top shape, Ancol recommend treating with a leather conditioner annually.
Measuring YourDog: All pets are unique in size and shape, so it is important to measure your dog to ensure the correct fitting when purchasing any size-specific product.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.