Part of a classic range of shampoos for dogs, all developed with their own unique purpose, ANCOL Lavender Dog Shampoo is a gentle, concentrated formula, enriched with lavender and aloe vera essential oils to naturally calm and relax your dog, while ensuring a nourishing and thorough cleanse with every wash.
Designed to make your dog smell gorgeous, leave them with a healthy, clean, glossy coat and help to naturally calm and relax your dog, ANCOL Lavender Dog Shampoo features a calming blend of lavender and aloe vera, with essential oils delivering natural cleaning properties for a strong and effective cleanse. It also leaves behind a beautiful scent, and wholesome skin and coat care.
Suitable for all fur coat types, and gentle enough for all dog and puppy skin, ANCOL Lavender Dog Shampoo is a quick and easy to use shampoo formulation, providing up to 20 washes per bottle thanks to its concentrated formulation. Proudly made in the UK, it also comes in a 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle, with both the bottle and cap being recyclable. This change has been made as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan, supporting the environment with recyclable packaging.
- A delightful calming shampoo enriched with lavender and aloe vera
- Naturally calms your dog, making it a great option for nervous or anxious pets
- Gentle on the skin, suitable for all dogs and puppies
- With natural essential oils, providing a naturally strong cleansing power for a healthy, glossy sheen with every wash
- Leaves behind a lasting, calming scent
- Suitable for frequent use, as and when required
- Concentrated formula, providing up to 20 washes per bottle
- Proudly made in the UK
- With 100% recyclable packaging, as part of ANCOL’s environmental plan
Composition: Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Cetearate, Sodium Salt of Acrylates Copolymer, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Cocamide DEA, Phenoxyethanol, Butyl Parabens, Methyl Parabens, Ethyl Parabens, Propyl Parabens, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoenzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 60730, CI 16035, Parfum (Linalool, Coumarin).
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.