Designed to care for your pet’s coat and effectively remove mats and tangles, the ANCOL Small Animal Comb is a double-sided tool with both coarse and fine teeth.
Made with a combination of high-quality materials for a long-lasting, durable design, the ANCOL Small Animal Comb is designed with coarse teeth on one side, and fine teeth on the other. This allows for effective removal of mats and tangles, with the fine teeth then helping to smooth detangled hair, providing the perfect finish for your pet’s coat. Ideal for regular use, it also helps to distribute natural coat oils to maintain glossiness, and it is perfect for both long and short-haired pets, particularly rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets.
- Carefully developed to meet the grooming needs of small pets and their owners
- Specially sized for furry friends, including rabbits and guinea pigs
- Gently removes dirt and loose fur from your pet’s coat
- A 2-in-1 design to provide multiple grooming features
- With coarse teeth untangling matted hair, helping to ease out knots and tangles
- With fine teeth for styling and removing loose and dead fur and dirt from the coat
- Leaves your pet with healthy, shiny fur, stimulating hair follicles and distributing natural oils to keep the skin and coat in top condition
- Penetrates your pet’s coat without scratching the skin or causing discomfort
- Helps to prevent hairballs by removing loose fur, suitable for regular use
- An essential grooming tool to keep your pet looking their best
- With comfort grip handle for convenient, comfortable and easy grooming for you
- Approximately 13cm long
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.