A small animal bedding and litter pellet made from <99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals, Back 2 Nature Bedding & Litter provides natural odour control and has highly absorbent capabilities meaning it provides superior performance and is ideal for rodents, mammals, birds and reptiles.
Biodegradable and economical, Back 2 Nature Bedding & Litter is long-lasting, lightweight and virtually dust-free, reducing tracking and not marking your floors when used. It leaves the most delicate of feet dryer and less prone to irritations, with a flatter and rigid pellet shape that allows for moisture to be absorbed and prevents your pet from standing in wet or dirty materials.
- With carry handles on packs making them easier to lift, carry and use
- Easy pour spot making it easier to pour and giving you more control
- Economical, long-lasting bedding/litter
- Virtually dust-free, reducing tracking
- Providing natural odour control
- Free from additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent for superior performance
- Biodegradable and lightweight
- Unique formulation
- Suitable for rodents, mammals, birds and reptiles
- Two sizes: 10L, 30L
How to Use: Pour bedding 2-4cm deep into the tray. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter and increase the new pellets weekly.
For best results, remove solid waste regularly and stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed and completely replace at least once a week.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.