Designed to provide protection for your pet, other pets and humans, the Baskerville Ultra Muzzle can greatly benefit your dog, ideal for use in lots of situations. Responsible dog owners are now proactively using this tool for visits to the groomers, public transport, and/or to prevent wildlife scavenging.
Offering clever features that improve the ease of use, as well as your dog’s comfort, the Baskerville Ultra Muzzle is a great choice, particularly for reactive dogs that may behave differently when around other dogs, humans of a certain gender, loud noises or similar.
- Safe and Secure: The Ulta Muzzle helps to remove the risk in situations like vet and groomer visits, riding on public transport, and dog walks around other animals. It is made with durable Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), for a very strong and secure design that provides peace of mind wherever your adventures take you.
- Versatile Range: Dogs are full of energy and panting is an important way for them to cool down, as well as self-soothe in stressful situations. This muzzle was designed to allow your dog to pant, drink and enjoy treats while it is being worn, and is a humane basket-style design that makes it the ideal choice for daily dog walks, days out or occasional use.
- Heat-Shape for a Custom Fit: Like a mouthguard, the Ultra Muzzle can be heat shaped to fit your dog’s unique size and shape. You can find out more about this in the fitting instructions, or contact us for further information.
- Optimal Fit – The innovative dog muzzle is available in a variety of sizes, making it ideal for small, medium and large dogs.
- Can be Worn for Longer Periods – Due to the basket-style design, this muzzle can be worn for longer periods, e.g. for daily dog walks, as the dog can pant, drink and be treated at all times with the muzzle on. It is not recommended that this is left on for extended periods though unless absolutely necessary, e.g. your dog is aggressive even at home (fully supervise at all times)
How can a Baskerville Ultra Muzzle help me?
- Preventing wildlife scavenging
- Introducing your dog to new situations or people
- Ensuring safety in busy places or public transport
- Aiding retraining aggressive or reactive dogs
Size Guide: It is recommended that you measure your dog to find the right muzzle size.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.