An effective, veterinary strength medicine with active ingredients, Beaphar Anti Parasite Spot On is suitable for all small animals weighing between 50-300g, including hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice and small guinea pigs, providing complete anti-parasite animal protection.
A UK authorised veterinary medicine with ivermectin, Beaphar Anti Parasite Spot On effectively and quickly kills parasites, including fleas, lice, mange mites, other mites and roundworms. Containing 2 pipettes per pack, providing approriate dosage for pets weighing between 350-300g in weight, it is an easy to use spot on treatment, controlling parasites on small animals for up to 4 weeks. It is recommended that you treat all pets in the cage at the same time, treating the environment with a suitable insecticide for full parasite protection.
- UK authorised veterinary medication
- With Ivermectin, an active ingredient effectively killing parasites
- Suitable for all small animals between 50-300g, including hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats and small guinea pigs
- Effectively treats fleas, lice, mange mites, other mites and roundworms
- Easy to use spot on treatment
- 2 pipettes per pack
How to Use: Weigh your pet carefully before application and use the following table to calculate the correct dosage.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off
- Hold your pet firmly but gently and apply the entire contents of the pipette to the skin at the base of the kneck
- Squeeze the pipette several times across the skin to empty its contents completely. While squeezing out the contents, spread the solution over as great a surface of the skin as possible.
If required, treatment can be repeated after four weeks.
For larger pets weighing over 300g, you would require Beaphar Anti Parasite Spot On for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets and Rats 4pk.
Active Ingredients: Ivermectin 25ug
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. For animal use only. Contains active ingredients. DO NOT uuse on Russian, Roborovski, Chinese or Dwarf Hamsters, as they usually weigh less than 50g and this could result in overdosing.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!