An effective, veterinary-strength formula to treat and prevent mange on small animals, Beaphar Anti Mange Spray is suitable for all rabbits and guinea pigs from 4 weeks of age, as well as rats.
Made with the active ingredient Ivermectin, for reliable results, Beaphar Anti Mange Spray helps to prevent and treat mange mite infestations. The first signs of mange mite infestations are severe itching and hair loss, with continuous scratching potentially leading to red and inflamed skin, and then infections. Ideal for use at any time of year, just as a preventative measure or to treat an active infestation, it is easy to use and has been developed in accordance with Schedule 6 of the VMR.
- An effective treatment to prevent and treat mange mite infestations
- Can be used as a preventative measure, or for active infestations
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- Suitable for rabbits and guinea pigs from 4 weeks, and rats
- UK Veterinary medicine, with vet-strength ivermectin
Directions for Use: Always fully read the product label and packaging before use. Wear gloves when applying.
Rats: 1 spray
Guinea pigs 4–9 weeks of age: 1 spray
Guinea pigs from 9 weeks of age: 2 sprays
Rabbits from 4 weeks of age: 2 sprays per kg of bodyweight
This product will only work if the liquid solution reaches the skin.
1. Using a gloved hand, stroke the fur/hair backwards revealing the skin, and spray the affected area.
2. For the treatment of the head area, apply sufficient product to a cotton wool ball and apply this to the affected area. When treating young or nervous pets, application may be carried out by spraying onto a gloved hand and rubbing the product onto the coat.
3. Allow the animal to dry naturally. Do not towel dry.
Repeat treatment after 10 days.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.