Carefully formulated for the treatment of ringworm and other fungal skin infections for small animals, Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray is an effective, easy to use at-home treatment ideal for all rabbits, guinea pigs and rats weighing over 200g.
Containing veterinary strength micanazole for a UK veterinary medicine with effective results, Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray is ideal for use at any time of the year, helping to treat fungal skin infections on small animals. Symptoms of fungal skin infections including incomplete moulting, skin discolouration and hair loss, leaving rough areas of the skin, so it is important to provide your pet with a health check as regularly as possible checking for noticeable changes to their physical and emotional health so they can be treated accordingly.
Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats are large mice weighing over 200g, Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray is an easy to use spray on treatment, helping to improve the physical condition and health of your pet by treating fungal skin infections such as ringworm.
- A UK veterinary medicine containing vet strength miconazole
- For the treatment of ringworm and other fungal skin infections
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and large mice over 200g in weight
- An easy-to-use at-home medicare treatment
- Ideal for use any time of the year, with a convenient spray on formula
How to Use: Weigh your pet carefully before application and always wear gloves when applying. Apply 5 pumps (1ml) per 1kg of bodyweight.
- Spray the affected area at a distance of 5-10cm until the skin is damp
- Repeat treatment 1-2 times per day until the condition improves.
Use for up to 14 days. If the condition has not improved within 14 days, consult a veterinary surgeon.
Active Ingredients: Miconazole 10mg/ml
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. For animal use only. DO NOT use on animals weighing less than 200g, as this could result in overdosing.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!