An effective, veterinary strength medicine with active ingredients, BEAPHAR Anti Parasite Spot On is suitable for all small animals weighing over 300g, including rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats, providing complete anti-parasite animal protection.
A UK-authorised veterinary medicine with ivermectin, BEAPHAR Anti Parasite Spot On effectively and quickly kills parasites, including fleas, lice, mange mites, other mites and roundworms. Containing 4 pipettes per pack, providing appropriate dosage for pets weighing between 300g and 1.5kg in weight, it is an easy-to-use spot-on treatment, controlling parasites on small animals for up to 4 weeks. It is recommended that you treat all pets in the cage at the same time, treating the environment with a suitable insecticide for full parasite protection.
- UK authorised veterinary medication
- With Ivermectin, an active ingredient effectively killing parasites
- Suitable for all small animals over 300g, including rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats
- Effectively treats fleas, lice, mange mites, other mites and roundworms
- Easy to use spot on treatment
- 4 pipettes per pack
How to Use: Weigh your pet carefully before application and use the following table to calculate the correct dosage.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off
- Hold your pet firmly but gently and apply the entire contents of the pipette to the skin at the base of the kneck
- Squeeze the pipette several times across the skin to empty its contents completely. While squeezing out the contents, spread the solution over as great a surface of the skin as possible.
If required, treatment can be repeated after four weeks.
Active Ingredients: Ivermectin 150ug
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. For animal use only. Contains active ingredients. DO NOT use on animals weighing less than 300g as this could result in overdosing.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.