Specially developed to restore a calm, stress free environment to your home the Beaphar CaniComfort Refill is designed for use with the Beaphar CaniComfort Calming Diffuser, particularly ideal for use around dogs and puppies that suffer with anxiety, stress and/or problem behaviour in their home environment.
Ideal for use year round and suitable for both everyday stresses and heightened stress over particular periods (such as New Years Even and Bonfire Night) the Beaphar CaniComfort Refill is an easy to use pheromone-based remedy using a copy of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone recognised by dogs to help promote feelings of safety and reassurance. This may help to reduce common behavioural problems associated with fear, stress and anxiety, such as barking, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and general feelings of stress. Easy to use simply insert your refill into the CaniComfort Diffuser for ongoing results, recommended to be changed every 30 days.
- An easy fit refill for the CaniComfort Diffuser
- Uses a copy of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone instantly recognised by dogs to promote feelings of reassurance and safety
- Ideal for all dogs, for everyday stresses as stressful events such as fireworks
- With clinically proven results, helping your dog feel at ease and restore a calm, stress-free environment
- May help to prevent unwanted problem behaviour in dogs such as barking, furniture destruction, excessive licking, urinary marking, scratching or general feelings of anxiety
- Effective up to 70m2 from the plug-in point
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies
- Lasts up to 30 days per refill
Contents: Diffuser Liquid Refill 48ml
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.