Developed to help calm quickly and effectively, Beaphar Calming Dog Spot On is an easy to apply spot-on treatment, providing a single application aid to help reduce problem behaviour in dogs.
Containing 3 pipettes, providing 3 week’s cover, Beaphar Calming Dog Spot On is idea for use before firework displays, thunderstorms and when traveling, and can help reduce certain behaviours such as excessive barking, destructive behaviour, inappropriate urine marking and more. It effectively calms, containing natural valerian which is a herb often used in human healthcare to help manage stress. It is designed to work within one hour after application, and can be used alongside other calming treatments due to it being a natural formulation. Each dose lasts up to one week.
- An effective, fast-acting calming treatment for dogs
- Combines natural plant ingredients to naturally calm and relax dogs
- Can help to reduce general problem behaviour in dogs, often caused by stress and anxiety
- Easy to use spot on treatment, effective for up to one week per application
- Provides three applications, providing calming effects for up to 3 weeks per pack
- Effective within one hour after application for immediate results
- Helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety during potentially stressful times
- With natural valerian, often used in human healthcare to manage stress and encourage feelings of calm
- Can be used alongside other items in the Beaphar Calming range products for maximum results
- Suitable for all dogs
- Three pipettes per pack, effective up to 1 week per pipette
How to use: Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
- Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
- Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors
- Apply the contents of one pipette to the top of your dogs head, between the ears.
Beaphar Calming Spot On will be effective within one hour after application. For best results, apply one pipette between the ears once a week. If your dog gets wet, such as in heavy rain or following a bath, re-apply the drops as the effect may be diminished. If you use a spot on flea product, this is usually applied between the animal’s shoulder blades. Take care to apply this spot on in a different place to flea products, ideally between the ears. If this is not possible, it is advisable to leave 48 hours between applying the two products.
Active Ingredients: Valerian.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.