Carefully developed to naturally calm your pet and help reduce stress, the Beaphar Calming Dog Collar is an easy to use functional collar for dogs, with one collar lasting up to 6 weeks.
Effectively calming and reducing problem behaviour such as excessive barking, destructive behaviour and inappropriate urine marking in the home, the Beaphar Calming Dog Collar contains natural valerian and lavender, natural herbs that are often used in human healthcare to manage stress. It helps leave dogs feeling calm, settled and relaxed, whilst reducing stress-related problem behaviour. This can be especially important in a multi-pet home, as pets can be particularly sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment. Easy to fit, it works quickly once fitted, effective within one hour after application. It is then effective for up to 6 weeks, suitable for all dogs thanks to its adjustable design (simply cut to size). It’s perfect for use year round, coming in handy particularly for those that frequently travel or go to vets or kennels, during firework displays and the party season, and those that have a generally uneasy nature.
- Combines natural plant ingredients to naturally calm and relax dogs
- Helps reduce general problem behaviour in dogs, often caused by stress and anxiety
- Easy to use functional collar
- Effective within one hour after application, and then for up to 6 weeks
- Helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety during potentially stressful times
- Cut to size design with a comfortable fit to help prevent irritation or discomfort when worn
- With natural valerian and lavender, often used in human healthcare to manage stress and encourage feelings of calm
- Can be used alongside other items in the Beaphar Calming range products for maximum results
- Suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age
- One collar per pack, lasting up to six weeks
How to use: Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
- Fasten the collar around your dogs neck, leaving enough room to insert two fingers between the collar and neck, preventing discomfort. Do not fit too tightly to prevent irritation, but do not fit too loosely that your dog may be able to remove this themselves
- Once you have established the correct size for your dog, cut off any collar sticking out beyond the buckle and dispose of this in your general waste
- Ensure the collar is in contact with the skin, and not overlapping a normal collar as this may reduce the calming effect.
Remember to periodically check and loose the collar if fitted onto a growing puppy. If the collar becomes wet, allow it to dry naturally and it will continue to be effective once it has dried. If your dog requires a bath, remove the collar and re-fit once your dog is dry.
Active Ingredients: Valerian, Lavendar.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.