Designed for quick results to calm your dog or cat, DORWEST Valerian Compound is an easy-feed liquid, dropped onto the mouth, given on food or applied to pet bedding.
Featuring concentrated herbal extracts, DORWEST Valerian Compound works fast with results visible within just 30 minutes. It does not cause drowsiness but provides fast action ideal for unexpected events and short-term effects such as thunderstorms, visits to the vets, car journeys and fireworks. It can also be used in conjunction with our Scullcap and Valerian tablets, as it is a quicker-acting compound that is perfect to use orally to “top up”, as well as for unpredicted events such as a thunderstorm.
Top-Tip: Try putting a few drops on a cloth on your pet’s bed to help them relax, cats especially love this.
- A fast-acting, calming formula for dogs and cats
- Suitable for pets over 8 weeks of age
- Perfect for unpredicted events such as thunderstorms, or short term situations such as visits to the vets
- Does not immobilise muscles or cause drowsiness
- Encourages noticeable changes in behaviour within just 30 minutes
- Perfect for use alongside other medication and herbal remedies, particularly Scullcap & Valerian tablets
- Popular for use in travel anxiety situations, and also for territorial urine spraying in cats as well as to help combat stress, or stressful behaviour
- A fantastic choice for general excitability and hyperactivity, as well as noise phobias such as thunder, gunfire and fireworks
Give when required. It is not recommended that more than two administrations of the stated amount are given in a 24 hour period.
Ingredients: Fresh herb extracts of: Vervain herb (BHP) 50%, Valerian Root (BHP) 25%, Mistletoe Plant (BHP) 25%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Please be aware this product is not suitable for use with pregnant or lactating pets/animals. Caution should be taken when administering to exotic cats with low body fat, as very occasionally hyperactivity has been induced. Bottles have glass pipette dropper for easy administration but which require care in use to avoid breakage or injury.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.