A natural dietary supplement for dogs and cats, VetIQ Serene Um Calming Tablets are suitable for pets up to 20kg, specially formulated to help combat tension and stress in pets, without having a sedative effect.
A vet-recommended formula, designed to help combat stress and tension in dogs and cats, VetIQ Serene Um Calming Tablets contain a special blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals providing the first step toward a more contented pet. It works by controlling the underlying emotional state, helping to calm and stabilise your pet. This allows you to then correct behaviour learned from a stressful situation by retraining, ideal for pets suffering with hyperactivity, stress and anxiety, including travel anxiety and sensory anxiety. In essence, this tried and tested formula helps in the management of the cause of anxiety. A non-sedating formula, they are designed for daily administration, for all cats and dogs up to 20kg. For larger pets, see VetIQ Serene Um Xtra Calming Tablets.
- A specially formulated natural dietary supplement for cats and dogs
- Helps to combat stress, tension and anxiety
- A non-sedating formula, designed for daily administration
- With a natural recipe, free from artificial and unnecessary ingredients
- With a unique blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals to help towards a more contented pet
- Contains L-Tryyptophan, a naturally occurring plant-based amino acid that helps your pet to maintain a healthy level of serotonin, responsible for feelings of happiness, relaxation and wellbeing
- Works by controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet
- Designed for use in conjunction with training, or re-training methods, helping in the management of the cause of anxiety
- Easy to administer, natural tablet supplement that can be fed whole or crushed into food to disguise
- Can help to improve concentration, ideal for retraining and correcting behaviour learned from a stressful situation
- 30 Tablets per box
Directions for Use: Feed daily based on your pet’s overall weight, as per the feeding guideline below. It may take 6-8 hours for the active ingredients in Serene Um to be absorbed into the bloodstream, to deliver a calming effect on your pet. To maximise the benefits and for targeted behaviour modification and stressful events, it may be necessary to use 24-36 hours in advance. Continue to give your pet non-sedating Serene Um every day if your pet is stressed or nervous often. To view the complete Product Guide for the Serene Um range click here. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cats: Up to 2.5kg – 1/4 tablet twice daily. 2.5-5kg – 1/2 tablet twice daily.
Dogs: Up to 5kg – 1/2 tablet twice daily. 5-10kg – 1 tablet twice daily. 10-20kg – 2 tablets twice daily.
Composition: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Emulsifiers. Flavouring, L-Truptophan 54550mg, Vitamin B3 27300mg, Taurine 18200mg, Vitamin B6 18200mg, Vitamin D 180000iu, Zinc 240mg, Selenium 0.9mg.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 11.7%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Crude Oils and Fats 5.4%, Ash 55.5%, Moisture 3.3%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.