A natural dietary supplement for dogs and cats, VetIQ Serene Um Drops are suitable for pets up to 10kg, specially formulated to help combat tension and stress in dogs and cats, without having a sedative effect.
A vet-recommended formula, designed to help combat stress and tension in dogs and cats, VetIQ Serene Um Drops contain a special blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals providing the first step toward a more contented pet. It works by controlling the underlying emotional state, helping to calm and stabilise your pet. This allows you to then correct behaviour learned from a stressful situation by retraining, ideal for pets suffering with hyperactivity, stress and anxiety, including travel anxiety and sensory anxiety. In essence, this tried and tested formula helps in the management of the cause of anxiety.
A non-sedating formula, VetIQ Serene Um Drops are designed for daily administration, for all cats and dogs up to 10kg. For tablet formation, view our VetIQ Serene Um Calming Tablets.
- A vet-recommended natural dietary supplement to combat stress and tension in pets
- Suitable for all dogs and cats 0-10kg
- An easy to administer, liquid supplement that supports calm behaviour
- With L-Tryptophan, a naturally occurring plant-based amino acid that helps your pet to maintain a healthy level of serotonin, responsible for feelings of happiness, relaxation and wellbeing
- Helps to reduce anxiety, controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet
- Helps to combat tension and stress in pets, without having a sedative effect
- Great for use alongside reward-based training, to retrain and correct behaviour learned from a stressful situation
- Totally natural formulation, harmless to your pet with no addictive or sedatory properties
- Suitable for feeding long term, as it can take months to overcome/retrain
- Can be used daily, or as and when required, naturally relaxing your pet
- Contains a specially formulated blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Helps to improve concentration which may aid training/retraining
- Can be poured over food or administered with water or milk directly into the mouth
Directions for Use: Feed daily based on your pet’s overall weight, as per the feeding guideline below. It may take 6-8 hours for the active ingredients in Serene Um to be absorbed into the bloodstream, to deliver a calming effect on your pet. To maximise the benefits and for targeted behaviour modification and stressful events, it may be necessary to use 24-36 hours in advance. Continue to give your pet non-sedating Serene Um drops every day if your pet is stressed or nervous often. To view the complete Product Guide for the Serene Um range click here.
Cats: Up to 2.5kg – 1/2tsp twice a day. 2.5-5kg – 1tsp twice a day
Dogs: Up to 5kg – 1tsp three times per day. 5-10kg
Composition: Purified Water, Glycerin.
Additives per kg: Emulsifier. Preservatives. Flavours.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Trace Elements: Calcium (as Calcium Chloride) 3800 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Chloride) 27 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.06 mg. Vitamins: Nicotinamide 5200 mg, Vitamin B6 2800 mg, Vitamin D 200000 IU, Vitamin E (all-rac-α tocopheryl acetate) 100 mg. Amino Acids: L-Tryptophan 3000 mg, Taurine 3000 mg.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 0.16%, Crude Oils & Fats 0.26%, Crude Fibre 0.22%, Ash 0.93% Moisture 95.31%.
Safety Notice: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. Should have any concerns regarding the use of this product, or your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care is taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated or packaged in alternative packaging, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, as well as physical packaging of the product compared to the image shown. You should always check and read the product label prior to use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our VetIQ range!