A delicious, all in one recipe for dwarf hamsters, Beaphar CARE+ Dwarf Hamster Food provides balanced nutrition, supporting overall health and good condition.
Made with healthy, nutritious and nourishing ingredients to keep your small pet in their very best condition, Beaphar CARE+ Dwarf Hamster Food contains zero nasties or added sugars, and is instead rich in natural ingredients. An extruded, all in one pellet, it helps to prevent selective feeding ensuring the best nutrition for your dwarf hamster with every bite and nibble. Extremely palatable, it is a premium recipe that prevents food wastage, and has an irresistibly crunchy texture that also supports the natural wearing of teeth, thus reducing the risk of dental problems. Enriched with key vitamins, it supports a healthy, strong immune system, a glossy coat and healthy skin, healthy digestion and so much more, caring for all aspects of your small pet’s health.
- A delicious, balanced recipe for dwarf hamsters
- Provides premium nutrition, with an extruded all-in-one pellet
- Prevents selective feeding and supports the natural wear of teeth
- High energy recipe with no added sugars
- With quality animal proteins, fats and vegetables meeting the nutritional needs of dwarf hamsters
- With added Vitamin E, rich in natural antioxidants
- With Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids caring for skin and coat
- With added spirulina for a strong immune system
- With prebiotics MOS and FOS for a healthy gut and digestion
- With yucca to help reduce stool odours and flatulence
- Extremely palatable pellet recipe, preventing waste
- Suitable for all dwarf hamsters
Feeding Guide: When changing your pet onto a new food, it is important to do this gradually. Over a few days, mix some old food with Beaphar Care Plus to avoid causing any intestinal disturbance. The average amount for a Dwarf Hamster is 5-8g, although this is only a guide so you may need to adjust the feeding amounts to suit your hamster’s requirements.
Composition: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (Yucca schidigera 0.1%, Echinacea 0.03%, Green Tea Extract 0.004%, FOS 0.01%), seeds, meat and animal derivatives (poultry 5%), vegetables, minerals, fish and fish derivatives, yeasts (MOS 0.1%), algae (Spirulina 0.01%).
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vit. A 7020 IE/UI/IU Biotin 600 μg, Vit. B1 18 mg Choline chloride 1500 mg, Vit. B2 24 mg Calcium D-pantothenate 50 mg, Vit. B6 21 mg Niacinamide 120 mg, Vit. B12 70 μg Cu (copper amino chelate) 16 mg, Vit. C 55 mg I (3b201, 3b202) 2.1 mg, Vit. D3 2000 IE/UI/IU Mn (manganese amino chelate) 40 mg, Vit. E 65 IE/UI/IU Se (sodium selenite) 0.08 mg, Vit. K3 2.7 mg Zn (3b606) 80 mg, Folic acid 3.2 mg, Colourants, Flavouring compounds (thyme) 120mg
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.