Carefully formulated to kill fleas on your cat’s coat and prevent their return for 3-4 days, Beaphar Cat Flea Spray is an easy to use low noise pump spray, ideal for all cats and kittens from 12 weeks of age.
A UK authorised veterinary medicine containing pyrethrum plant extracts, the Beaphar Cat Flea Spray has a near silent action making it ideal for all cats including those with nervous or anxious tendencies. It contains sufficient product for at least 50 applications when used in accordance with instructions, helping to keep your cat’s coat flea-free.
- Effectively kills fleas
- Easy to use pump spray
- Low noise design, suitable for even anxious and nervous cats
- With pyrethrum, a natural plant extract, known for its flea killing properties
- Prevents flea return for 3-4 days following treatment
- Suitable for all cats over 12 weeks of age
How to Use: Wear gloves when applying. Only use in a well-ventilated room. Use ten pumps for an adult cat and proportionally less for a small cat or kitten.
- Comb your cat’s fur the wrongw ay to expose skin underneath
- From a distance of about 15cm, spray the product onto the roots of the coat and onto the skin. Work from the rear to the head to give an even spread of product over the main body area.
- Comb the fur back into place and remove excess spray straight away by drying the coat with a towel.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CAT TO GROOM UNTIL THE COAT IS FULLY DRY.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.25% w/w, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.25% w/w
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Flea products should be used as part of a complete flea control programme requiring treatment to both the pet and home for effective results and complete flea control.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!