An effective, easy-to-use medicated ear drop treatment for cats and dogs, Beaphar Ear Drops are a UK authorised veterinary medicine, formulated with effective active ingredients.
Designed to help treat common ear mite infestations, such as Otodectes Cynotis, in cats and dogs, Beaphar Ear Drops contain pyrethrum, an effective insecticidal used in many parasitic pet medicines to kill mites, lice, fleas, ticks and more. Its gentle yet effective formulation softens ear wav and soothes the irritation caused by mites, whilst actively working to kill common ear mites affecting your dog or cat’s ears. An easy-to-use at-home treatment, they are suitable for all dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. Symptoms of mild, common ear mite infestations including scratching at the ears, head shaking or dry, dark waxy debris in one or both ears. Use as and when required for common ear mite infestations.
- Specially formulated to treat mild, common ear mite infestations
- With pyrethrum, an effective insecticide
- Gentle yet effective formulation
- Softens ear wax and soothes ear irritations caused by mites
- Kills common ear mites affecting dog and cat’s ears
- Easy to use, effective and affordable
- UK authorised veterinary medicine
- Suitable for all dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age
Ear mites generally thrive in dirty ears which often have wax build-up. It is recommended that you regularly clean your pets ears to prevent ear mites and other ear problems, using Beaphar Ear Cleaner suitable for all breeds of dog and cat over 12 weeks of age.
How to Use: Always treat both ears, even if symptoms are not present in both.
Cats and Tiny Dog Breeds: 3 drops in each ear
Small Breed Dogs: 4 drops in each ear
Medium Breed Dogs: 5 drops in each ear
Large Breed Dogs: 6 drops in each ear
The drops should be gently warmed to body temperature by holding the bottle in your hand for a few minutes before use.
- Shake well before use
- Hold your pet firmly but gently and carefully place the nozzle of the bottle into the top of the pet’s ear canal
- Squeeze the required number of drops into the ear
- Hold your pet’s head on one side for 15-20 seconds to allow drops to penetrate the ear canal, gently massaging the base of the ear (from the outside) before allowing your pet to shake its head
Use daily for seven days. To ensure complete clearance of mites, the treatment may be extended for a further seven days.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.1% w/v, Piperonyl Butoxide 1% w/v.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.