An effective anti parasite treatment for dogs, Beaphar Dog Flea Shampoo has been specially formulated as a concentrated flea shampoo with Pyrethrum, killing fleas on contact with an easy to use shampoo formula for convenience.
Leaving the coat clean and glossy whilst ridding your dog’s coat of fleas, Beaphar Dog Flea Shampoo contains the plant extract Pyrethrum, known for its flea-killing properties. It’s suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age, and is a UK authorised veterinary medicine that requires dilution before use.
- A concentrated flea-killing shampoo
- Made with the natural plant extract, Pyrethrum, to kill fleas on your dog’s coat
- Leaves the coat clean, fragrant and flea-free
- Suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age
- Easy to use formula that requires dilution prior to use
How to Use: Weigh your pet carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Wear gloves when using this product. Using the table below, mix the recommended amount of shampoo with 300ml of lukewarm water.
Small Dog 1.5-5kg: 30ml shampoo
Medium Dog 5-15kg: 50ml shampoo
Large Dog 15-30kg: 70ml shampoo
- Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly with warm water and apply half the mixture
- Massage well into the coat, using fingertips around the head to avoid eyes, ears and the mouth
- Rinse and repeat with the remainder of the mixture, working up a good lather
- Rinse well with fresh, lukewarm water and towel dry. Brush and comb thoroughly.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.0475% w/w, Piperonyl Butoxide 0.49% w/w.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.