Carefully formulated to kill fleas on your dog’s coat and prevent their return for 3-4 days, BEAPHAR Dog Flea Spray is an easy to use low noise pump spray, ideal for all dogs and puppies from 12 weeks of age.
A UK authorised veterinary medicine containing pyrethrum plant extracts, the BEAPHAR Dog Flea Spray has a near silent action making it ideal for all dogs including those with nervous or anxious tendencies. It contains sufficient product for at least 50 applications when used in accordance with instructions, helping to keep your dog’s coat flea-free.
- Effectively kills fleas
- Easy to use pump spray
- Low noise design, suitable for even anxious and nervous cats
- With pyrethrum, a natural plant extract, known for its flea killing properties
- Prevents flea return for 3-4 days following treatment
- Suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age
How to Use: Wear gloves when applying. Only use in a well-ventilated room. Follow the recommended dosage below.
- Comb your dog’s fur the wrong way to expose skin underneath
- From a distance of about 15cm, spray the product onto the roots of the coat and onto the skin. Work from the rear to the head to give an even spread of product over the main body area.
- Comb the fur back into place and remove excess spray straight away by drying the coat with a towel.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG TO GROOM UNTIL THE COAT IS FULLY DRY.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.25% w/w, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.25% w/w
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.