Specially designed to provide functional oral care for puppies, the Beaphar Puppy Dental Kit is an all-in-one dental care kit carefully developed with puppies in mind to promote fresher breath, healthy gums and clean teeth whilst providing an effortless cleaning solution.
Caring for your puppy’s teeth and gums daily, the Beaphar Puppy Dental Kit is a 2-part complete kit containing everything needed for optimal dental care, resulting in fresher breath and healthy gums.
- Beaphar Puppy Toothpaste 50gm: The specially formulated Puppy Toothpaste contains two enzymes, fighting bacteria and breaking down plaque effectively. It contains two active ingredients; Protease destroys the protein structure of plaque before it binds with calcium to create tartar. Glucose oxidase breaks glucose down into gluconic acid, producing a small amount of harmless hydrogen peroxide that provides natural antibacterial action and killing the bacteria responsible for bad breath. It is also highly palatable with a readily accepted and great tasting liver flavour.
- Beaphar Puppy Toothbrush – Small enough for most puppies, the Beaphar Puppy Toothbrush features different length bristles to help you reach all of your puppy’s teeth, even the hard to reach areas in theit mouth. It is designed with a soft-grip handle for convenience and ease of use, with soft and flexible bristles for optimal protection of the gums. Use in conjunction with the Beaphar Puppy Toothpaste for maximum strength cleaning
- A complete dental care kit for puppies
- A 2 part kit containing both liver flavoured toothpaste and a toothbrush, used in conjunction with each other to provide effective, maximum strength cleaning
- Effectively fights plaque, bacteria and tartar build up thanks to its enzymatic formula
- Soft grip toothbrush with a small head, ideal for puppies
- Freshens breath
- Veterinary strength formula for effective results
- Fluoride-free formula
- With active ingredients to clean teeth and prevent plaque and tartar build up
- An effortless dental cleaning solution for all puppies
Directions for Use: It is important to introduce your puppy to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually, not moving onto the next step until your puppy is happy with the current step. The duration and frequency of each step needs to be build up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for both you and your puppy.
- Lift your puppy’s lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
- Once your puppy is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
- When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Puppy Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured and most pets love it.
- When they are used to the taste and texture of the toothpaste and having their mouth touched you can start to introduce the Puppy Toothbrush. To do this, simply wet the bristles on the brush and place some Beaphar Puppy Toothpaste onto it.
- Allow your puppy to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured paste off the toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
- When they are comfortable with each of the above steps, combine all elements of the training. Start by brushing a few teeth on this session, and gradually build it up over time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the toothbrush after three months, or sooner if the bristles look worn. By this time, your puppy should be ready to move onto the Beaphar Toothbrush.
Active Ingredients: Zinc, Sodium tripolyphosphate, Protease, Glucose oxidase.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.