Specially designed to provide functional and practical oral care for pets and their owners, the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush provides two convenient smaller sizes brushes to access all those hard-to-reach areas, contributing to an effective yet convenient daily dental regime.
Perfect for introducing your cat or dog to teeth cleaning, and for using as part of a complete dental regime for pets, the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush slips comfortably over the end of your finger allowing for close and accurate teeth cleaning. With 2 in every pack, they provide an effective, yet gentle, way to effectively care for your pet’s teeth and gums. They are suitable for all dogs and cats, and are conveniently reusable with a hygienic design supporting overall oral health and hygiene. They are perfect for reaching those difficult areas in your pet’s mouth to help ensure a thorough clean, great for use with our BEAPHAR Toothpaste or other pet-friendly toothpastes for maximum results.
- Part of an effective, effortless range of oral care products for dogs
- Ideal for regular use to keep teeth clean and healthy
- Made with premium quality silicone material
- With soft silicone bristles to effectively clean and remove lodged food particles
- Fits comfortably on your finger
- Unique design, allowing for a complete and thorough clean reaching all the hard-to-clean areas in your pet’s mouth
- Perfect for introducing your pet to tooth cleaning, and for using as part of a complete oral care regime
- Helps reduce the risk of dental disease, plaque and tartar formation and bad breath
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Perfect for use with others from the Beaphar dental care range, including:
- Suitable for all dogs and cats
- 2 finger brushes per pack
How to Use: It is important to introduce your cat or dog to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Do not move onto the next step until your cat or dog is happy with the current step. The duration and frequency of each step needs to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for both you and your pet.
- Lift your pet’s lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
- Once your pet is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
- When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured and most pets love it.
- When they are used to the taste and texture of the toothpaste, and having their mouth touched you can start to introduce the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush. To do this, simply wet the bristles on the finger toothbrush and place some Beaphar Toothpaste on it.
- Allow your pet to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the finger toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
- When they are comfortable with each of the steps, it is time to combine all elements of the training. Start by brushing a few teeth on this session and gradually build up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush after three months, or sooner if the bristles look worn. Ensure you thoroughly clean the toothbrush after each use.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.