Carefully developed to provide an effective, easy to use spot on solution to treat tapeworm infestations in cats the BEAPHAR WORMclear Spot On for Cats and Kittens is a UK authorised veterinary medicine containing the active ingredient Praziquantel, effective for killing all types of tapeworms.
Suitable for all cats and kittens from 12 weeks of age (weighing more than 1kg in weight) BEAPHAR WORMclear spot On for Cats and Kittens is the ideal worming solution for all cats, particularly those that do not take well to tablet administration. It is also suitable for pregnant and nursing queens providing effective tapeworm protection.
- An easy to use, spot-on treatment for all cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age
- Ideal for cats that will not take tablets
- Effectively kills all types of tapeworms
- UK authorised veterinary medicine
- Contains the active ingredient Praziquentel at vet-strength dosage
- Also suitable for pregnant and nursing queens
- Ideal for use after flea treatments to control worms
- Recommended treatment for outdoor hunting cats
- 2 treatments per pack
Directions for Use: Weigh your cat carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Apply one tube per 2.5kg bodyweight. DO NOT remove the tube from the foil blister until the product is ready to be used.
Cats weighing 1-2.5kg: 1 tube
Cats weighing 2.5-5kg: 2 tubes
Cats weighing >5kg: 3 tubes
- Use the easy-peel corners to remove the tube from its blister pack
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off
- Turn the cap over and use the other side to break the tube seal by pushing down and twisting the cap
- Part your cat’s fur between the shoulder blades, and place the tip of the tube onto the skin
- Squeeze the tube several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin
NOTE: Kittens: Suitable for kittens from 12 weeks of age and weighing over 1kg. Nursing Queens: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens until weaning. Adult Cats: It is recommended to routinely worm every three months.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.