Formulated for the convenient and routine control of roundworms in all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 2 weeks of age, BEAPHAR Worming Syrup has been carefully developed as a safe and effective at-home liquid worming treatment, ideal for treating whole litters of kittens or puppies or for feeding to kittens, puppies, adult or ageing pets that do not take well to tablet medication.
Containing the active ingredient Piperazine Citrate, BEAPHAR Worming Syrup is effective against roundworms, with an easy-feed liquid formula with a delicious chocolate flavour that can be given directly into the mouth or mixed with a little food to make it more readily accepted. It’s suitable for all dogs and cats, particularly older or younger pets that may not take tablets. It also comes with an easy-to-use pump dispenser for ease of feeding and correct dosage.
- UK authorised veterinary medication for the treatment and routine control of common roundworms
- Easy feed liquid formula with a delicious chocolate flavouring
- Ideal for kittens, puppies, dogs and cats that may not take well to tablet medication
- With the active ingredient Piperazine Citrate, for effective roundworm control
- Suitable for pets over 2 weeks of age
- Can be fed mixed in with a little food or directly into the mouth
- With pump dispenser for accurate dosage
How to Use: Weigh your puppy or kitten carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dosage. Administer 1 pump per 0.9kg of bodyweight.
- Shake the bottle before use
- Remove the lid and fit the dispensing pump
- Prime the pump by slowly depressing the plunger five times
- Once primed, the dispenser will administer 1.1ml per pump
Active ingredient: Piperazine Citrate 9.4% w/w
For the routine control of roundworm, follow the instructions below:
Kittens and Puppies: Treat your pet every two weeks until they are 12 weeks of age, thereafter they can be treated at three monthly intervals.
Nursing Queens and Bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens and puppies until weaning.
Adult Cats and Dogs: Treat every three months.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.