Providing a natural recipe to add to raw, wet or home-prepared diets, BURNS Hypoallergenic Mixer is a tasty, healthy mixer biscuit that is easily digestible and the perfect accompaniment at dinner time.
A natural, wholesome, hypoallergenic recipe, BURNS Hypoallergenic Mixer is a simple recipe suitable for all dogs over 6 months and onwards, including sensitive dogs. It contains no wheat, soya, dairy or artificial nasties, helping to prevent reaction and cause food intolerances. It contains a delicious blend of natural ingredients, including duck fat, seaweed, wholegrain brown rice and peas, and is enhanced with key vitamins, ideal for use as part of a home-cooked recipe or wet/dry combination.
- A delicious, natural recipe perfect for feeding as part of a home cooked diet or wet/dry mix
- Great for feeding with raw diets to enhance nutrition
- Suitable for all dogs over 6 months and onwards
- Naturally hypoallergenic, with no wheat, soya, beef, dairy, egg or artificial nasties
- Easily digestible and a great source of wholesome goodness
- Made with wholegrain brown rice, peas, seaweed, duck fat and vitamins
- With linseed to support healthy skin and coat condition
- Handy 2kg bags
- Made in the UK
Brown Rice 75%, Oats, Peas, Duck Fat, Whole Linseed, Seaweed, Mixed Herbs, Minerals.
Vitamin A 20000IU, Vitamin D3 1600IU, Vitamin E 80IU, Taurine 800mg;
Crude Protein 9%, Crude Fat 6.5%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, **Crude Ash 3%, Copper 8mg/kg, Sodium 0.03%, Calcium 0.18%, Phosphorus 0.17%, Magnesium 0.08%, Potassium 0.22%, Omega-6 fatty acids 1.63%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.64%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.