Made with a delicious combination of natural, healthy ingredients, BURNS Trays Hearty Lamb features real lamb meat from trusted suppliers, combined with wholesome, organic brown rice and carrots.
A complete, award-winning recipe made with only natural, real-food ingredients, BURNS Trays Hearty Lamb contain no artificial nasties, added sugars or salts, or unnecessary fillers. They are free from gluten, dairy and soya, and are easily digestible and naturally hypoallergenic ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitive digestion. Made and produced in Wales, this delicious, complete and balanced wet food provides a balanced source of quality protein, fibre, energy, vitamins and minerals, with each tray perfect for feeding alone or fed alongside a healthy, complete kibble such as BURNS Hypoallergenic Mixer!
- A delicious selection of tasty meals for adult and senior dogs
- Made with only 100% natural ingredients including hearty lamb and wholesome organic brown rice
- Award-winning recipes that are naturally hypoallergenic
- With brown rice for essential fibre, aiding healthy digestion
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive skin or digestion
- With tasty carrots for essential vitamins, minerals and fibre
- With delicious lamb hearts for essential protein supporting strong, healthy muscles and supporting healthy energy levels
- Made and produced in Wales
- 395g servings, suitable for all breeds
Lamb 26%, Carrots 25%, Organic Brown Rice 12.5%, Minerals.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (3a672a) 6250 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 625 IU, Vitamin E (3a700) 40 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 11.9mg, Iron (as Iron (II) chelate of protein hydrolysates) 3.25mg, Copper (as Copper (II) chelate of protein hydrolysates) 1.11mg, Iodine (as Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.22mg, Selenium (as Selenised yeast Sacchromyces cerevisiae NCYC R397, inactivated) 0.043mg.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.