Delicious, natural chicken necks that have been simply air dried, these tasty chews are packed full of meaty flavour and goodness, including a great source of high-quality animal protein supporting strong, lean muscles.
Preserving all the natural goodness within, our Chicken Necks contain ZERO nasties, simply featuring 100% natural chicken necks sourced from trusted suppliers. They are rich in healthy fats for healthy skin and coat condition and essential energy and are great for feeding between meals. They are gluten and grain free and contain no artificial nasties ensuring the very best for your dog. They are also suitable for all breeds, big and small.
- 100% natural chicken necks providing a delicious chew for your dog
- Gently air-dried to lock in all the natural nutrients, vitamins and flavour
- Natural, wholesome and tasty offering a delicious high protein, easily digestible snack
- Made with the finest quality ingredients, hand bagged for quality products guaranteed
- Tempting chewy texture helps to remove plaque and tartar through chewing, promoting dental health and hygiene with every chew
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, fragrances, additives, sugars or salts
- ZERO grains and gluten, ideal for dogs with sensitivities or intolerances
- Perfect for dogs of all sizes, great for boosting daily nutrition
- High in protein supporting strong, lean muscles
- Containing nothing more than 100% natural chicken necks
- 200g bagged in recyclable brown paper bags, part of our best-selling Deli Range
Composition: 100% chicken necks. Nutritional Analysis:
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.