Simply 100% natural ears, without hair, our Natural Rabbit Ears contain no nasties, are sourced from only trusted EU suppliers, and are a great source of bone to provide essential calcium and potassium for your pet’s diet.
Perfect for daily feeding, and a novel protein source ideal for dogs with allergies, Natural Rabbit Ears have an irresistible chewy texture, are puppy friendly and senior-friendly, and contain no artificial nasties. They are simply air-dried, locking in all the natural goodness without, and are the perfect addition to a daily diet, including raw and BARF feeding plans, delivering an array of healthy nutrients with every chomp.
- Delicious, 100% natural rabbit ears
- Contains no artificial nasties, grains or gluten
- Naturally low in fat and high in protein
- Suitable for all ages, including puppies and senior dogs
- A rich source of protein and naturally low in fat
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
- Low odour treat and naturally hypoallergenic
- Ideal for dogs with allergies, offering a novel protein source that is easily digestible
- Great for adding to all diets, including raw and BARF feeding
- Priced per 100g, served as part of our Deli-Range of natural pick ‘n’ Mix treats
Composition: Rabbit Ears 100%
Analytical Constituents: Protein 48.9%, Oils and Fats 34.4%, Moisture 11%, Ash 4.9%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.